- PVE & PVP crucible gear are now account tradable
- LVL 51-55 AP gear are much cheaper ap/medal wise
- Nicer graphic
- Character customization
- Flying pagati mount – if your mount is a dragon, not a bike, you can actually fly around in flight zone
- Combining enchantment stone – I lost money doing so but I kind of enjoy it.
- Legion incentives: 1 league = 192 members. 1 lvl 8 legion = 240 members. Guess how many legions combined together for our less than 100% league today? Lots. This means not all of Clarity legion show up. But if elyos were to cap the fort, all Clarity members would get legion incentives. This is bogus imo.
- Besh Temple & Eso – the 2 best instances were nerfed so that you receive next to nothing at lvl 64/65
- LVL 64 – 508M exp required to level from 54 to 55. This is double the amount needed to level from 63-64.
- Transportation – random teleport, random bindpoint, random flight point. How the eff am I suppose to return. The teleport portals inside the fort also give no indication to where they are taking you.
- Kaisinel Beacon – so my mount is useless here. The layout of this place is retarded. Narrow half moon rooms that lead to nowhere, you’re suppose to guess which half circle leads u to the main dude guarding the place.
- World Chat – thank you for forcing me to make my screen even more cluttered.
- Unsellable quest accessories – can’t vendor them and they are too shitty to equipt.
- Item tuning – worse concept ever especially when combined with loot rights. Ie. I have bad RNG, I get no drops, I buy LR, I can’t pick and choose if the gear I purchased will be maxed/inferior stats (in the case of TS gear). More RNG for a person with already bad RNG, good one NC.
- MP cost – the highest level of Glacial Shard taps about 1800+ MP. Increases in MP cost for caster skills and cloth MP bonus needs to be proportional.
- No increase in insignia reward for lvl 61-65 bracket.
Neutrals – stuff I hate but people might enjoy
- UI change – transparency hurt my eyes
- Equipment view UI – it’s ugly and makes stalking people gear a lot slower than it should. You have to manually “scroll” through 3 tabs to see everything.