SORCERERS/SPIRITMASTERS in DLR
- Depends on your group setup, more often than not you are given 2 woq on top of wow.
- In a crappy run (adds on dps, deaths, multiple fogs), sorcs and sm are expected to do minimum 600k damage in whatever time it take before entire group wipe.
- In a smooth run (no adds on dps, no deaths, 1 fog) sorcs are expected to do at least ~3.5k dps and sm are expected to do 4.5k+ with their tempest. SM should be able to pull minimum 2.5-3.5k and 1.2-1.6k dps more on their tempest.
- In a no fog run, sorcs are expected 4k and sm are 5k+.
- Sorcs should be in MB gear with 3200 MB/200 Magical Crit with scroll. SM should try to get near that number as well but 3100+ will do. Do not rely on your chanter for the MB bonus since they’re most likely away from you kiting adds.
- Pot like a bot if your DPS healing cleric is a baddie and doesn’t heal you.
- Don’t hit boss on reflect (Hallucination Victory).
- Turn on your system sound, you should be able to hear it when a red ring of fire spawns on you, move away. It sounds like an agro beep. If you can’t hear it, you can still see it, move anyways.
- If your cleric is being a baddie and you are at half health and you see incoming Hallucination Victory on your screen, pot, use anti shock scroll or whatever it takes to reduce the incoming damage.
- Don’t run across the fire
- Don’t stand directly under boss.
- If you die, self rez.
- If adds/gravity crusher spawn on you, move 5m away
- If you die with gravity crusher on top of you, ask for loci
Stigma: glacial shard, ice harpoon, exchange vitality
Consumables: self rez stone, scrolls, recovery pots, and mind crystal/life crystal if you’re rich!
- Save all big burst for surkanas during Calindi fight (Flame spray/Glacial shard/Inferno/Storm strike).
- If you get woq at one of the incarnate rooms, save magic assist for the other incarnate.
- If your tank can’t hold agro and you are tanking incarnate, DO NOT BLIND LEAP. Use Boon of Peace while spamming Boon of Ironclad and Exchange Vitality to keep yourself alive.
- Watch when you do Exchange Vitality, obviously not when Tiamat is spitting out fire or there are adds roaming around near you. Make sure you still have Stone Skin up as well.
- Stamina Absorption and pot after Exchange Vitality.
- Do not override spiritmaster’s Cursed Cloud with your ghetto Curse of Weakness. You shouldn’t bring that into DLR anyways.
- Aetheric Spell does more damage than Lightburst. Use 3-4 Aetheric Spells and save Light Burst for PVP later!
- If adds spawn near you, use Boon of Ironclad/Boon of Peace and move! If no adds, save those skills for fog.
Stigma (1 sm): infernal blight, armor spirit, and cyclone of wrath
Stigma (2 sm): infernal blight, cyclone of wrath, sympathetic mind, and soul torrent/spirit wall of protection.
Consumables: self rez stone, scrolls, MP pots, AP mana pots
- Use fire spirit at Calindi. I’ve seen people with water spirit, stupid!
- If you get woq at one of the incarnate rooms, save infernal blight for the other incarnates.
- Summon Tempest when you start fighting Tiamat, it lives for 20 min anyways, no reason to wait.
- Let your Tempest to approach Tiamat from the far right so it doesn’t get hit by fire. (I’ll try to get a pic of this later)
- Use your 2k DP buff on Tempest 25% into the fight.
- Infernal blight right in beginning of Tiamat burn phase (51%).
- If you die and only have 4k DP, Tempest > Cursed Cloud.
- Don’t Cursed Cloud right away. People will knock it off if you use it too early.
- If adds spawn near your tempest early, use Elemental Spirit Armor. Your tempest will die at fog later but at least it lives long enough to do majority of the needed DPS.
- Use Elemental Spirit Armor before fog, your tempest will live through it.
- If adds spawn near you, use Spirit Preserve/Contract of Resistance and move! If no adds, save those skills for fog.